30 Hours of Online Classroom. (Tthis can be upgraded later to the full course for an additional charge.)
- NOTE: The full $125 must be paid at the time of Registering for this Course.
30 Hours of Online Classroom;
a minimum of 6 Hours of Driving; and
6 Hours of Observation.
- NOTE: Only $125 needs to be paid at the time of Registering for this Course. A convenient "pay-as-you-go" payment plan will be set up for the balance when the driving portion begins.
Active Students - Login Below
Active Students enrolled AFTER October 5 - Login Here
Active Students enrolled BEFORE October 6- Login Here
Wisconsin Temporary Instruction Permit
To receive a Wisconsin Temporary Instruction Permit, online students must:
- be 15½ years of age or older;
- have completed Online Course thru Chapter 15; and
- be enrolled with Arcade Drivers School for the in-car (Behind-The-Wheel) portion of the course.
Hybrid Course - $355
Consists of 10 hours of LOCAL-CLASSROOM training, then 20 hours of ONLINE CLASSROOM and 6 hours of DRIVING and 6 hours of OBSERVATION.
To enroll in the Hybrid Course, simply choose a Location & Tme you want to begin your Classroom Portion and follow the Enrollment Instructions for that class.
Got Questions? Shoot Us A Call...
Milwaukee County Inquiries: (414) 328-1212
Waukesha Inquiries: (262) 542-9500
Sears Inquiries: (414) 445-8558
Arcade Drivers School
8511 W.Lincoln Avenue
West Allis, WI 53227