... rewarding opportunities if you love helping others.
Arcade Drivers School has openings for office assistants, behind-the-wheel & classroom instructors for our teen programs in the Southeastern Wisconsin area. Great positions for retired law enforcement, teacher, school bus driver or individuals interested in a change of pace. Instructor positions can be very rewarding as you teach teens a critical life skill... and of course, everyone remembers their driving instructor!
All instructor training will be provided by Arcade Drivers School and Arcade will provide a company car as the student training vehicle to those who successfully complete the Instructor Certification Program. Professional driving or teaching experience preferred but not required, as we are certified to provide you with the necessary training. Office assistants are provided with on-the-job training.
Instructor Applicants must:
- Be available for after-school and evening hours (2:00-9:00 pm) and some weekends. Daytime hours available during the summer and non-school days.
- Be available to work at least 30 hours a week;
- Be 21 years old or older;
- Be able to provide proof of high school graduation;
- Have held a driver's license for at least 2 years; and
- Be able to pass thorough background checks (no gross misdemeanors, sex crimes or felonies).
Join the very first driving school established in the State of Wisconsin (1950) as we positively impact families across Southeastern Wisconsin.
Job Type: Part-time
- Working with teens: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Wisconsin Driver's License for 3 yrs (Required)
To apply online, please "Click or Tap Here".